Superior Bordeaux 2015
Matured in oak barrels, our Bordeaux Supérieurs are made with the purest respect for the great wines of Bordeaux.
The 2015 vintage was marked by a cool winter giving a late but regular bud burst, a dry and sunny spring offering good flowering, and finally a drought until the harvest, balanced with a few rains in August.
This offers a vintage with a nice balance between fruit and acidity as well as silkier tannins with complex aromas. Like those of 2005, 2009 and 2010, our 2015 vintage is affirming itself as one of the best vintages of the turn of the century.
Our 2015 vintage was awarded: Silver medals at the Bordeaux wine competition, the Macon wine competition and the Lyon wine competition
- Limestone and clay-limestone soils
- Grape variety - Average age of vines
- 100% Merlot - 50 years
- Vinification - Aging
- Aged in oak barrels for one year
- 10 to 12 years
- Garnet, ruby color
- Notes of red fruits, spices, liquorice
- Supple, powerful, woody
- Service Tips
- Serve at 19 ° c. Ideally open it 1 to 2 hours before tasting
- Associated dishes
- Red meats and cheeses. Delicious with dark chocolate