Crémant De Bordeaux Rosé
From the end of the 19th century, the galleries dug in the slopes of the banks of the Garonne, guaranteeing a high level of humidity and a low thermal amplitude, offered optimal conditions for the production of sparkling wines. It was in 1990 that the quality standards for the appellations of crémant were definitively set for AOC Crémant de Bordeaux.
Renowned for the finesse of its bubble, Crémant de Bordeaux is a brilliant wine with persistent foam and a long and fruity finish. It works wonders as an aperitif or dessert, but its temperament, liveliness and aromatic freshness allow it to accompany a whole meal of fish or seafood. Crémant de Bordeaux is perfect for all festive occasions.
- Clay soils
- Grape variety - Average age of vines
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon - 30 years old
- Vinification - Aging
- Settling of the lees then 2 fermentations (tank and bottle)
- 1 to 5 years
- Shiny salmon pink dress
- Red fruits
- Fruity, fine and pleasant
- Service Tips
- Serve chilled between 8 and 10 ° c.
- Associated dishes
- Both for dessert and as an aperitif. Ideal for all celebrations