Traditional Bordeaux 2019
Everything fits for this 2020 vintage: the fruit is very ripe and juicy with notes of blackberries, blackcurrants and black fruits. This wine has character from the start and its tangy side supports the aromatic expression of the finish.
The parcelization of our harvests allowed us to take all the care necessary for good vinification and to bring real aging potential to this 2020 vintage. Also, already awarded the gold medal in the Macon wine competition, it still deserves a little development, we advise you to keep it for 4 to 6 years.
- Clay-limestone subsoils, gravelly soils
- Grape variety - Average age of vines
- 90% Merlot, 10% Cabernet-Sauvignon - 25 years
- Vinification - Aging
- Alcoholic fermentation lasting approximately one month
- 8 years
- Red color, garnet
- Blackberry, blackcurrant, black fruits
- "Good attack, very aromatic finish supported by its sour side"
- Service Tips
- Serve at 20 ° c. Ideally open it 1 hour before tasting
- Associated dishes
- Red meats and cheeses. Delicious with dark chocolate